In-Between Days

Tuesday, February 5, 2008



I've been using the x64 version of Xubuntu for about a week now. Java and Flash are still a pain. I wouldn't care much if it were not for the fact that most media-driven sites now use both to serve up their content. The quickest way around this is to just stick with the x86 version of Ubuntu's. But I'm putting that on hold. I'm currently downloading the ISO for Ubuntu Ultimate (which is 32-bit) and will try that as soon as the torrent finishes. I am anticipating the release of Hardy though and when April comes around that'll probably replace Ubuntu Ultimate. Distro-hopping has never been better :-)

0 comments:

Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125 or more at EpsonStore
Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Copyright © 2011 Tech Throes | Splashy Free Blogger Templates with Background Images, Trucks