A New Beginning

Friday, February 17, 2006

I've decided to moved on. A few years ago, I created this other (second) blog to document my learning experience when I decided to build my own PC. I decided to keep the blog but haven't posted in years. Yes, that's not a typo. My PC is a year-and-a-half old and this is the first time I'll be posting here again. I've decided to revive this blog because I feel the need to document my experience as a newbie in Linux, particlarly Ubuntu. I've always wanted to contribute my experiences back to the community that helped me hobble my first baby steps into Linux. What better way than to document them. Well, from now on I'll be using this blog for that purpose. I'll leave my emotional posts on my personal blog. Heheee.

0 comments:

Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125 or more at EpsonStore
Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Copyright © 2011 Tech Throes | Splashy Free Blogger Templates with Background Images, Trucks