AMD Does It Again

Sunday, November 26, 2006

In the wake of Intel's launch of their quad core processors, beating AMD to the race by about six months, AMD comes up with its own trump card for the enterprise market that blew analysts away. AMD is now selling what it calls Stream Processors. After reading these two articles on CMP's Information Week and TrustedReviews.com, I realized it was ironic that this was such a simple concept but no one thought about bringing this to the market earlier. I was just amazed at the foresight that they had when they decided to buy ATI. And being the AMD fan that I am, I just glad they did buy ATI, even though my heart says nVidia :-(

1 comments:

Ealden Escañan said...

Return of the co-processors? Hehe

Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125 or more at EpsonStore
Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Copyright © 2011 Tech Throes | Splashy Free Blogger Templates with Background Images, Trucks