Wordpress?

Friday, November 3, 2006

I've been considering moving over this blog to Wordpress. It seems a lot more sophisticated and flexible than what I currently use in Blogger. And its an itch I need to scratch. I'm curious about Wordpress and I just want to try it.

I'm worried though that I might loose my archived content when I move my blog over there. Wordpress' "Importing" FAQ does assuage my worries, but one can never tell what unfortunate things might happen when experimenting.

On a lighter note, I've installed Edgy now and I'm currently updating. I couldn't download the ISO for Ubuntu as the servers were busy at the time I started to download. I checked on the servers hosting Edubuntu and I saw that the speed was better, even though there were only 2 mirrors in close proximity to the Philippines. I ended up downloading that and installed it today. No worries, though. I actually like Edubuntu's defaults. Next on my list, getting everything up-to-date, including my plugins :-)

0 comments:

Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125 or more at EpsonStore
Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Copyright © 2011 Tech Throes | Splashy Free Blogger Templates with Background Images, Trucks