Blogger! Why Was My Blog Tagged as Spam???

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What the hell? My oldest blog (http://daysleepered.blogspot.com/) has been tagged as spam! This is outrageous! While tyring to publish i get these system errors from blogger. I've been getting those every now and then, probably once or twice a year, during maintenance. And now I try and login and get an email my blog was tagged as spam!

The only thing I did was use http://draft.blogger.com on one of my other blogs. I was trying it out, for crying out loud. Now I login, see a warning, get a reset for my Blogger account and see that my Google account is mysteriously following all my other blogs! And I can't figure out how to cancel that. I was thinking, I've been hacked! But no, it coincides with spam thing! I don't know what happened! Where I am is at a dead-end. I received a warning through email, its a no-reply address. I did the reset in Blogger, i get a message that practically simmers down to "don't call us, we'll call you" arrangement. I don't know who to email, or IM or where to post to get to the bottom of this. I'm hysterical because I don't know what exactly happened!

Where I am is at a dead-end. I received a warning through email, its a no-reply address. I did the reset in Blogger, i get a message that practically simmers down to "don't call us, we'll call you" arrangement. I don't know who to email, or IM or where to post to get to the bottom of this.

Blogger... I DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE A BLOG I'VE BEEN WRITING TO FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS! Give it back to me.


UPDATE: Seems this has happened before: http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/08/has-your-blog-been-flagged-as-spam-here.html

0 comments:

Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125 or more at EpsonStore
Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Copyright © 2011 Tech Throes | Splashy Free Blogger Templates with Background Images, Trucks