Treo 500v

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Been a while since I've been excited about anything Palm has been releasing. I just found out about the European launch of the Treo 500v. And let me tell you I like the idea. The Palm user community has a healthy mix of opinion. A lot of long-time users decry this as another step towards failure for the company. Others like myself see this as Palm's way of extending it's market share to the bigger niche of traditional mobile phone users.

I think my wife will appreciate this device, however pared down it is. I love my Treo 650 and all, but the fact remains that the wife isn't impressed and she doesn't want a Palm at all. I emailed her about the Treo 500 and after talking to her about how its going to work she told me she would be "OK" with trying one out. Ah, finally! My chance to convert my wife to one of the Palm faithful.

0 comments:

Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125 or more at EpsonStore
Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Copyright © 2011 Tech Throes | Splashy Free Blogger Templates with Background Images, Trucks