PCLinuxOS

Friday, September 7, 2007

I've finally given in to my curiosity. Having had a conversation with a friend about PCLOS 2007, I decided to try it. I previously tried it back in version .93, but have not since. That was back when I just signed up for a broadband connection and I was distro-hopping every week or so. Back then, I would typically have 1 windows partition and 3 linux distros installed in a single 80GB hard drive. Mad, eh?

Well, after reading two months worth of PCLOS' Magazine, I was convinced to try it again. I'm now on the Live CD, surfing while Draklive preps my harddrive for another round of torture - LOL. Ooops! Gotta reboot, it's done now :-)

0 comments:

Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125 or more at EpsonStore
Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Copyright © 2011 Tech Throes | Splashy Free Blogger Templates with Background Images, Trucks