Music Search

Thursday, January 3, 2008

I've been busy with little projects at the office, mainly creating presentations for training people. The exposure is limited but at least its giving me a chance to gear up on my presentation skills. Crowds are typically small, 15-20 at a time. We have these small training sessions scheduled twice a month, which gives me ample time for research and preparing my material.

On my quest for better presentations that are less boring, I looked for sites that offered royalty-free music to use. One of the sites I found was Partners In Rhyme. To get a sampling of the kind of Royalty Free Music and Sound Effects they offer, click on the link. You can download the music and sound effects you need for your multimedia projects today, royalty-free at Partners In Rhyme.

Another site I found that had nice short tracks was Accelerated Ideas, get free tracks by clicking on the link.

0 comments:

Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125 or more at EpsonStore
Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Copyright © 2011 Tech Throes | Splashy Free Blogger Templates with Background Images, Trucks