Deliveries

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I went to the local 2Go branch earlier to pick up my uMobile SIM card. The delivery guy came by 12:00 PM yesterday but I couldn't accept the delivery because I didn't have a photocopy of any of my ID's. He showed me the instructions from uMobile stating no to deliver the SIM unless the recipient provided photocopies of proof of identity. I told him I'd drop by their office after work the next day.

So I went to their Balibago office at 7:30, waited till 8 AM, eventually signed forms, and left with my new uMobile SIM. When I got home, I was barely out of my socks when an AIR21 delivery guy parked in front of the house. He was delivering the memory I won a few days ago. Schweet!

I've plugged in the SIM in my trusty Treo650 and let it sit for a while. I'm currently testing the RAM using Memtest86+. Memtest86+ will take a few hours to finish. Hopefully nothing is terribly wrong with the memory.

0 comments:

Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125 or more at EpsonStore
Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Copyright © 2011 Tech Throes | Splashy Free Blogger Templates with Background Images, Trucks