FTW - Won My First Auction!

Monday, June 16, 2008

I got an email an won a bid for a 256MB SDRAM module. And I got it cheap too. It cost me Php 350, including the shipping. I am currently texting the seller. Paid for the item through Smart Money. Amazing how convenient these electronic payments are! Transaction was smooth to say the least. The seller was easy to deal with and I had no problems with him. He was actually very flexible. When I suggested sending the money through Smart Money, he obliged and created his own Smart Money account. All I need to do now is wait for it to arrive.

0 comments:

Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125 or more at EpsonStore
Stop PC Crashes with WinZip System Utilities

Copyright © 2011 Tech Throes | Splashy Free Blogger Templates with Background Images, Trucks